Good Measure x Test pressing M-21 Heavyweight Crew Neck Sweatshirt Fragola
This variant is currently sold out
Working with friends is good so we've hooked up with our friends at Test Pressing to create a super limited collection of M-21 Sweatshirts and M-20 Hoods using their deconstructed smiley face logo mark.
If you're not familiar with Test Pressing here's a short biography...
"Test Pressing is a website and a good good feeling. An online magazine, a home for music that carries a forward-thinking spirit and an archive celebrating worldwide club culture. A space that allows us to share the things we love. As someone once said, 'in your hearts not the charts'."
Please Note - Sales on this item will stop at midnight April 14. Delivery date May 1.
The technical stuff:
- Made in England
- Limited run
- Deconstructed Smiley Face Chest embroidery
- TP Sleeve Hit Embroidery
- Heavyweight 480gsm loop back jersey
- 100% Cotton
- Vintage US Sportswear inspired "'Reverse Weave "
- Ribbed V neck insert
- Traditional fit
- Cover stitched seams
- Bar tacked at all seam ends for strength
- Strengthened internally at shoulder stress points
- Back neck crescent
- Please allow between 5-10% shrinkage in length and negligible in width of the garment.
*EU AND WORLDWIDE VAT INFORMATION*
If you're ordering outside of the UK the 20% VAT included in the listed price will be deducted automatically at checkout. (Please note: local import taxes and duties may still apply.)