Acid Test M-21 Crew Neck Sweatshirt
This variant is currently sold out
Acid Test Crewneck Sweatshirt
Please forgive the photography on these as we are lockdown resorting to I-phone snaps and no Micheal Flatlay to rely upon...
We planned to hand dye these but we like them so much printed we are offering the chance to buy these as they are. These will be on sale for 1 week plain, any remaining stock will be hand dyed and sold as unique individual styles. Due to the nature of the Acid Test Pack all sales are final no returns or refunds, please make sure you are aware of this
Made in England from heavyweight 480gsm, reverse weave loopback cotton jersey, knitted to our specs in very small runs by one of the last remaining mills in the country, the owners of which, it would be fair to say are fabric fanatics.
This shirt itself shares the same design and construction as the original M-21 but this variant is a true heavyweight in 100% cotton with a great handle reminiscent of vintage American sweat shirts from back when.
The technical stuff:
- Made in England
- Limited run
- Heavyweight 480g loop back jersey
- 100% Cotton
- Vintage US Sportswear inspired "'Reverse Weave "
- Double thickness rib side inserts
- Ribbed V neck insert
- Traditional fit
- Cover stitched seams
- Bar tacked at all seam ends for strength
- Strengthened internally at shoulder stress points
- Back neck crescent
- Please allow between 5-10% shrinkage in length and negligible in width of the garment.