The M-20 Shirley Crabtree Hood, like its hoodless brother, this shirt is Made in England from heavyweight 460gsm loopback cotton jersey. Knitted to our specs in very small runs by one of the last remaining mills in the country, the owners of which, it would be fair to say are fabric fanatics.
This shirt itself shares many of the design features from the M-21 such as the reverse weave construction and ribbed side panels with the addition of the traditional kangaroo pocket and lined hood. An old school classic.
The technical stuff:
- Made in England
- Limited run
- Heavyweight 480gsm loop back jersey
- 100% Cotton
- Vintage US Sportswear inspired "'Reverse Weave"
- Double thickness rib side inserts
- Ribbed V neck insert
- Traditional fit
- Cover stitched seams
- Bar tacked at all seam ends for strength
- Strengthened internally at shoulder stress points
- Back neck crescent