This is the latest version of our M-21 sweatshirt , the Shirley Crabtree. It's Made in England from heavyweight 480gsm, reverse weave loopback cotton jersey, knitted to our specs in very small runs by one of the last remaining mills in the country, the owners of which, it would be fair to say are fabric fanatics.
This shirt itself shares the same design and construction as the original M-21 but this variant is a true heavyweight in 100% cotton with a great handle reminiscent of vintage American sweat shirts from back when.
The technical stuff:
- Made in England
- Limited run
- Heavyweight 480g loop back jersey
- 100% Cotton
- Vintage US Sportswear inspired "'Reverse Weave "
- Double thickness rib side inserts
- Ribbed V neck insert
- Traditional fit
- Cover stitched seams
- Bar tacked at all seam ends for strength
- Strengthened internally at shoulder stress points
- Back neck crescent
- Please allow between 5-10% shrinkage in length and negligible in width of the garment.