DEADSTOCK WAREHOUSE FIND...
The new Ecru colourway of the M-21 crew neck collection with a unique Good Measure x Greater Goods x Outsiders Store chest print and the #fossilsfromthegiftshop print on the back.
An undyed natural sweatshirt made from heavyweight 480gsm, reverse weave loopback cotton jersey, knitted to our specs in very small runs by one of the last remaining mills in the country.
100% cotton with a great handle reminiscent of vintage American sweat shirts from back when.
As standard these sweatshirts are entirely produced in England. The fabric is knitted at a small factory in the midlands before being constructed at another small, family run factory only 20 miles away. Good Measure pieces are truly the result of many years of expertise, skill and craftsmanship that still can be found in the UK.
The technical stuff:
- Made in England
- Printed in Salford
- Limited run
- Heavyweight 480g loop back jersey
- 100% Cotton
- Vintage US Sportswear inspired "'Reverse Weave "
- Double thickness rib side inserts
- Ribbed V neck insert
- Traditional fit
- Cover stitched seams
- Bar tacked at all seam ends for strength
- Strengthened internally at shoulder stress points
- Back neck crescent
- Please allow between 5-10% shrinkage in length and negligible in width of the garment.